- We bring additional value through assessing, maintaining and supporting business Air System solutions so you, our customer, will receive the best efficiency, performance, and value from your investment.
- Our support services are flexible and scalable to fit your specific business support needs. Our qualified licensed refrigeration mechanics / registered apprentices, with minimum G2 gas licenses will support your staff in managing mission-critical air system solutions.
- As your trusted specialist, Second Nature Mechanical is dedicated to providing you with total support for the solutions that we deliver.
- Second Nature Mechanical is registered with Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) as qualified brazing welders.
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) insured and carry an insurance policy of no less than 5 million dollars per incident.
- Second Nature Mechanical is a non-unionized company.
- Factory trained and certified technicians for EVERY product we market and support, including large refrigeration installation, mechanical piping for secondary refrigerant systems, heating, air conditioning, boilers, exhaust fans, make up air units, refrigeration cascade systems, heating and refrigeration process work.
- Monitoring and proactive response to automatically generated alarms from installed systems.
Some of the strongest Air System Specialists found in our market place today work at Second Nature Mechanical Inc.